Chevrolet Complete Care
We're with you all the way
We’re with our owners for the long haul. That’s the promise that comes with Chevrolet Complete Care-our comprehensive owner benefit program that provides excellent service and support from the moment you purchase a Chevrolet vehicle.
During your first 24,000 miles or 24 months of ownership (whichever comes first), we cover two oil and oil filter changes and tire rotations according to your vehicle’s maintenance schedule.
Limited warranty protection
For 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first, any vehicle defect repairs are covered. Your original tires are covered, too, but are prorated after 12,000 miles.
The powertrain, consisting of your engine, drive systems, transmission/transaxle, transfer case and emission control systems, has coverage extending to 5 years or 60,000 miles, whichever comes first.
GM vehicles are designed and built to resist corrosion. However, all body and sheet metal components are warranted against rust-through corrosion for 6 years or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Roadside Assistance and Courtesy Transportation
The response, security and convenience of 24-hour Roadside Assistance for 5 years or 60,000 miles, whichever comes first. Exceptions: Silverado HD models with the 6.6L Duramax® Diesel engine are covered for 5 years/100,000 miles, and Volt battery and Voltec components are covered for 8 years/100,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- 24/7 toll-free phone assistance
- Emergency towing to your nearest Chevrolet dealer
- Flat-tire fix or change
- Battery jump-start
- Vehicle unlock service
- Emergency fuel delivery
- Courtesy Transportation or expenses reimbursed if a vehicle requires warranty repairs
ONSTAR BASIC PLAN
Experience a powerful connection to your vehicle and the world around you. This plan is standard for five years from the date of delivery of an eligible 2022 model year or newer vehicle.
- Remote engine start and stop if equipped with factory-installed remote start
- Remote door lock and unlock if equipped with automatic locks
- Manage the available Wi-Fi® hotspot
- Locate the vehicle on a map with a mobile device if equipped with factory-installed navigation radio
- Remotely sound the horn and flash the lights
- OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics
- Dealer Maintenance Notifications
ONSTAR GUIDANCE PLAN
Safety, convenience and navigation are all at the push of a blue button. A three-month trial subscription to the OnStar Guidance Plan† comes standard on most Chevrolet vehicles, while electric vehicles come with a 3-year subscription. Features include:
- Automatic Crash Response
- SOS/emergency services
- Crisis Assistance
- Roadside Assistance
- Stolen Vehicle Assistance
- Hands-Free Calling
- Vehicle Diagnostics
- Turn-by-Turn Navigation
- myChevrolet Mobile App
- Dealer Maintenance Notification
- Remote Services
The most connected cars on the road
With the available OnStar 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot, you can move effortlessly from home to work or anywhere else without being disconnected from your online world.
- High-speed, highly reliable 4G LTE Wi-Fi® connection
- Connect up to seven mobile devices at once
- Built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot (data plan required after trial)
- Data trial for 3 months or 3 gigabytes, whichever comes first
myChevrolet Mobile App
Turn your compatible mobile device into a command center for your vehicle. Start/stop† your engine and lock/unlock† your doors with the tap of a finger. You can even send destinations to your available navigation system, view diagnostic information and set parking reminders from virtually anywhere. It’s a simpler and smarter way to stay connected to your compatible Chevrolet vehicle.